Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Happy Thing Blendabilities Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafty friends. And a very Happy Wednesday to you. We're on to the happy downward slide to another fantastic weekend.

We saw a small smattering of snow here yesterday. Not enough to build a snowman. But enough for Summer to throw a couple of snow balls at her Dad. I enjoyed watching the snow fall from my office window periodically through the day.


I have another of our class cards to share today. I featured previously a pair of cards I made with the lemon stamp from the A Happy Thing Sale-A-Bration stamp set so I wanted to give a bit of focus to the beautiful bird stamp from the same set.

I had seen this card on Pinterest made by the talented Fran Sabad (thank you for the inspiration) and decided to grab my Blendabilities and give it a go. I love the natural tone to this card and knew it would be a perfect Father's Day or male birthday card (I left the card without a sentiment so my ladies could personalise it themselves).


I used the following products for this card:


  1. Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Blendabilities Markers
  2. Crumb Cake Cardstock
  3. Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
  4. Hardwood Background Stamp
  5. Soft Suede and Early Espresso Ink
  6. Sponge Daubers
  7. Naturals Candy Dots
I so love using my Blendabilities now and love finding the perfect blend of colours for my stamps. I love the development of colouring stamped images. Stampin' Up! have really innovated with their new ranges and I love trying new techniques and stamping ideas.

And don't forget that as it is Wednesday we have a new range of Weekly Deals launching today. There are some great products this week including Blendabilities and Silver Foil cardstock at fantastic prices!


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment