Thursday 1 June 2017

The new Stampin' Up! catalogue is launched today!

A very happy June 1st to you! It is new catalogue day. Possibly the most exciting day of the Stampin' Up! year. And here it is. Click on the image below to connect to an online version of the catalogue. If you'd like your own copy in your hands to read then drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll happily get one out to you.


 You can also view all the new products online using my shop link:

Shop Now

There are so many lovely new items to feast your eyes on. My purse is groaning just at the thought of the HUGE long list of items on my 'must have' list. But my favourite....... the new Stampin' Up! planner.  I love stationery and planning and writing lists so this new product is perfect for me. And apparently two of my customers too as I've sold three already this morning and the catalogue has only been live for a few hours. Click on the picture below to link straight through to the product to find out more:


Also, to see the Love Today planner in action you can check out this fab video from Stampin' Up! HQ:



Please get in touch if you'd like a copy of the new catalogue or if you'd like to book a party to celebrate the launch of all the new lovely craftiness.

-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment