Monday 26 June 2017

A Floral Statement Hello from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafty lovelies.

How are you doing? Have you been getting much crafting done in this lovely weather we've been having? I've been enjoying the long summer evenings with my cross stitch. My girls bought Sam a fire pit for Father's Day so we've been enjoying sitting outside around the fire and the light nights are perfect for making progress on my hare and the moonlight big stitch.

I've also been busy on the Stampin' Up! front. This past weekend Demonstrators up and down the country were all doing their bit towards the Birthday Wishes Challenge. Over two weekends this year Stampin' Up! are looking to make 10,000 cards to donate to their partnered charity, the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I asked ladies at my events on Friday and Saturday to make extras to donate to the Challenge and between us all we managed to make a fab 45 cards. They've all been packaged and posted to Stampin' Up! UK HQ today.

When I first saw the new Stampin' Up! catalogue I was immediately taken with the Floral Statements stamps. I love the boldness of the sentiment and the flexibility of the colour scheme. The flowers can be coloured to suit any occasion. I chose this stamp set as the focus for my recent new catalogue parties.  I partnered the stamps with our new 2017-2019 In Colours. I am addicted to all things Lemon Lime Twist.


Once we stamped the images in Memento Black we used Blender Pens with Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Powder Pink to colour the floral detailing. To finish we added Clear Wink of Stella over the top of the flowers to give a little shimmery sparkle. The image was then layered over In Colour cardstock to compliment the coloured images.


Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love the opportunity to demonstrate for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too. No crafting experience necessary! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment