Monday 10 April 2017

A Love Sparkles Watercoloured Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton




Good morning crafters and a very happy Monday to you.

How was your weekend? I hope it was as beautiful and sunny as it was here on the Isle of Wight. I had a lovely weekend catching up with an old travelling friend who was visiting the UK from Australia. I gave her a whistle stop tour around the island. My girls loved finding out more about Australia and asked a lot of questions about kangaroos.

Today's crafty pair of cards were inspired by a masked card I'd seen on Pinterest. I'd been having a play with different masking techniques and I loved the simplicity of layering these Love Sparkles hearts using a Post-It note mask to give the added dimension.

Once I stamped the top row of hearts in Memento Black I then masked and added the background hearts. Once stamped I then coloured with Watercolour Pencils and blended with my Blender Pens.


To give a little added sparkle I added a thin strip of Glimmer Paper either side of the hearts.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love the opportunity to demonstrate for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too. No crafting experience necessary! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment