Sunday 12 February 2017

A Big on Birthdays Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

A very Happy Sunday Crafters.

Whats happening where you are? I've had another busy weekend of patchwork and party prepping. I've been getting messy and having some fun with watercolouring getting ready for a Stampin' Up! party on Wednesday. I'll share those projects later in the week.

Today's crafty share is a card I made for my Mum's birthday last month. I adore the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper and paired it with the Big on Birthday stamp set.


I used a Sweet Sugarplum cardbase to match the gorgeous Succulent Garden 3/8"Ribbon. I used the fab new Watercolour Pencils to colour my stamped flowers and I blended with my Blender Pen.


Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment