Friday 4 November 2016

Fab New Stitched From The Heart Framelits + 25% Selected Coordinating Stamp Sets

Hello Crafty Friends.

I'm finally back online after our recent move. I got up with the girls bright and early to find it had been switched on overnight. So I can now catch up on this weeks Walking Dead as well as celebrate the internet with this blog post.

This week Stampin' Up! have released an exclusive new catalogue product called the Stitched From The Heart Framelits. These are a lovely layering Framelit to add texture to your cards with a stitched effect edging to the circles, squares and ovals.

And even better than a sneak peek product is a 2nd promotion offering 25% off selected coordinating stamps sets through to the end of November. To find out more click on the pictures below.



View the Stampin' Up! Stitched from the Heart commercial below:


I am hosting a Partylite Candle party this upcoming Friday (November 11th). Have you seen their lovely new festive products? There are some irresistible warmers and scents in their seasonal catalogue.  If you'd like to add an order in with my party just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk. I'd love to help you get your hands on all your Christmas fragrance must haves.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment