Saturday 12 November 2016

A Joyful Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good evening and a very Happy Saturday to you. What are your plans for the weekend? I have a stack of pre-cut card bases awaiting some ink and stamps to create my Christmas cards 2016. I have the design in mind. I just have to make the time to get the cards actually created ready for writing and sending.

Today's crafty share is another card class make from October. I love the simplicity of the Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler tones of this card. I used the Wonderful Year stamp set coloured with my Stampin' Write markers to give the two tone sentiment. I layered this over a piece of This Christmas Designer Series Paper.


I added a length of ribbon wrapped around the card and tied one of my all time favourite embellishments, the holly from the Christmas Trinkets.


This is a super simple stamped Christmas card. Easy to reproduce and the stamped sentiment is simply beautiful so doesn't need a lot of additional embellishment.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love an opportunity to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party.  As the hostess you earns exclusive free products and all guests get to create a fun crafty project to take home too! Get in touch if you'd like any further information.

-xxx-


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment