Tuesday 18 October 2016

A Little Christmas Magic from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello lovelies. Its been a couple of weeks since I've been able to catch up with you all. It has been crazy and I've not had a chance to create new things for my blog. I grabbed some time over the weekend to do some prep for my upcoming class as well as create a few things to share with you all.

The first was inspired by a make I found on Pinterest by another Demo named Miranda Mols. I love the Christmas Magic stamp set but couldn't find a way to use the bell image that I was happy with. I adored the idea of using the bell for a background and layering the lovely little snowman over the top.

For this card I used Memento Black for stamping the bells and then coloured with my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker. I added a little Gold Wink of Stella sparkle to the middle band around the bell. The little bells are from the Jolly Friends stamp set, stamped in Daffodil Delight.


For the snowman I simply stamped and coloured and then punched with my 1 3/4" Circle Punch.  I then layered over a 2" Garden Green Circle. I finished by cutting a strip of Real Red and adding the greeting. I then hand cut the pennant shape and added Pearls.


Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! and their products. I would be happy to help.  All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too!

Product List
<!-------- TAMS End -----

No comments:

Post a Comment