Thursday 1 September 2016

The Autumn Winter Catalogue is Here.........

Good morning lovelies. What more can I say but the Autumn Winter Catalogue is live today. All new items can be ordered direct from my online store by clicking here.

If you haven't already received a copy in the post from me you can view the pdf online by clicking the cover image below. If you'd like a copy popped in the post to you then drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with your postal address.


I just love everything about this new catalogue. There really is a little something for everyone from more classic vintage style Christmas crafting to fun Halloween makes to singing mice. And the kits are just lovely. If you like to craft from a kit with everything cut and ready for you then check out the gorgeous Stitched With Cheer Kit. It combines my love of stitching with the current trend for stitched detailing on papercraft makes. I couldn't possibly list everything here that I love about the catalogue but if you'd like a bit of an intro to the product suites, Stampin' Up! have been posting some great videos on Youtube. Here a couple of my favourites. But check out all the latest videos through the Stampin' Up! channel to see lots of lovely festive makes with the gorgeous new products.



And as if the new catalogue wasn't exciting enough. Stampin' Up! have launched exclusive special offers for the next 3 weeks only. Each week the offers will change. The first offers are live today until the 7th and include the lovely enamel embellishments at a 25% discount!! Click below to see all the products included this week.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment