Tuesday 27 September 2016

Forever Evergreen Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Tuesday Crafters. What are your crafty plans for the week? I have lots going on here. I've fallen behind with a Stitch Along so I'm playing catch up with them an I have a Forever Evergreen Christmas Tree class for some lovely ladies on Saturday to plan for too.


And on that note I wanted to share with you a Christmas Thank You card I made using the Forever Evergreen stamp set that accompanies the Christmas Tree kit. I wanted to make a card for a recent hostess and this is what I came up with.


I started with a Garden Green cardstock base and layered with Whisper White. I stamped the images in Memento Black Ink, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red and Daffodil Delight.


I coloured the bauble with my Gold Wink of Stella and added an enamel shape to my hanging baubles.


I added a little extra detail to the inside of my card.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment