Monday 19 September 2016

A Home Sweet Home Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Morning lovelies. How was your weekend? Lots going on here with my monthly card class and a trip to the Handmade Fair at Hampton Court. This is one of my favourite shows as you get to try new and different crafts. I went with my Mum and sister and we had a go at folk art painting, crocheting a bracelet and made a felt flower brooch. There was also the obligatory shopping too. I came away with some little kits for crafting with my girls as well as a teddy angel kit to create at home for Christmas. If you love giving new crafts a go as I'd put the Handmade Fair 2017 in your diary.

Now back to Stampin' Up! One of my lovely card class friends recently moved house and I wanted to make a card for her to celebrate the move. I love these little punch art houses. I've used this theme before for new home cards. I cut a small square of Crumb Cake and then cut one the same size from a scrap of patterned DSP (retired) which I then cut in half to make the little roof.


I layered Very Vanilla over Blushing Bride to make the heart stand out (punched with a small heart punch in my stash). The Home Sweet Home and banner are from the fab Sweet Home stamp set (which coordinates with the matching Framelits for making little house boxes). To finish I added Brights Enamel Shapes.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment