Monday 29 August 2016

A Festive Frame from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Bank Holiday Monday. 

Firstly, I'll begin with apologies due to my lack of updates. My laptop went off for repairs as all of a sudden it stopped responding a couple of weeks back. I felt like I'd had a friend removed (more an indication of how much time I spend on Pinterest than anything!). So I've had all my pictures ready but no way of updating. I am now fully up and running (thankfully with my pictures backed up ready to share) and have a fun week of projects to share with you! And lets not forget the new catalogue will be live on Wednesday too. What a week!!!

So today I have a project that I created for my August Christmas Craft Days earlier this month. I am a big fan of these Ribba frames from IKEA. I have crafted with them several times before including memory frames for my girls. They measure 23cm square and are perfect for adding a touch fun and festiveness to your December decor.

I started with a Cherry Cobbler card base and added my layered Very Vanilla and DSP squares over the top. I then took elements from the This Christmas DSP and various festive stamp sets to add images, words and embellishments.


What I love about the simplicity of this project is that you could easily theme the panels to match your own colour scheme of decor theme. I am currently working on another frame with some of the lovely new stamp sets available from Wednesday. I will share it as soon as the project is finished.


Thanks for sticking with me and for your patience. I'm happy to be back blogging again and have so many things in the works to share in the upcoming weeks. I'll leave you today with a bit of a cross stitchy update. I have been working on this huge hare and moon design since the New Year. I have so far finished 2 of 8 pages but I am loving every minute. I'll give you an update of some of my stitch along projects later in the week.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment