Monday 18 July 2016

New Baby Cards from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. How was your weekend? Lots of very productive cardmaking and crafting here ;0) I've been busily prepping for upcoming classes as well as working on my many Stitch Alongs (I seriously need to stop signing up for these- 4 is quite enough to be working on!)

I'm a little late posting these two new baby projects. I've had a crazy week with the girls and end of term so things have been a bit off schedule. But better late than never I say.

Two of my friends gave birth last week and I wanted to make them both special cards for their little girls.

The first card uses the gorgeous hostess set Love You Lots (I partially inked the stamp to miss the little mouse) alongside the Balloon Punch, Labeler Alphabet, Playful Palette Paper Stack and Playful Backgrounds stamps.



I used a Smoky Slate marker to colour the shadow under the elephant. I also adhered the balloon and then doodled the balloon string with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.


The second card I created using the Playful Palette DSP as my main layer I then added the stamped lamb from Barnyard Babies (which I punched with my Sweetheart Punch) and the Labeler Alphabet name and sentiment.


As a final detail I added the little In Color Enamel hearts.


I have lots more to share this week including a 2nd birthday card and a special thank you set for my little girls keyworker at preschool.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment