Friday 22 July 2016

A Fresh Fruit Teacher Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

This week has been an emotional one in the Stampin' Sarah household as my eldest graduated from preschool. Where did those 4 years go already? Which can only mean one thing. In about 6 weeks time I will be sharing an artfully staged picture of Summer in her school uniform on the first day of school.

Her lovely keyworker at preschool will be inheriting my youngest in September but we wanted to make her something special to say thank you for all her support over the past 11 months. So this is what I came up with using the Fresh Fruit stamp set and coordinating Fruit Stand DSP.


To wrap the little apple keychain I got from Paper Panda I used a glassine bag I had in my retired Stampin' Up! stash. I made the little thank you using an offcut of Fruit Stand DSP paired with the sentiment from Fresh Fruit stamp set.


For the main card I used a Whisper White card base layered with Basic Black and Fruit Stand DSP. For my stamped panel I stamped the sentiment from Thankful Thoughts in Basic Black. Adding the flowers from Fresh Fruit. As a final detail I stamped and hand cut the flowers in Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment