Tuesday 26 July 2016

A Fresh Fruit One Sheet Wonder Gift Set from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Tuesday Crafters.

How was your weekend? The Isle of Wight has been sprinkled with the most beautiful sunshine all weekend. In celebration of the summer I designed this gift set to teach at my July Monthly Card Class on Saturday. I haven't created with a one sheet wonder since  I first joined Stampin' Up! 6 years ago and had forgotten what fun they can be (stamp an A4 sheet of cardstock with multiple images and then use this as the basis of a series of cards). This was a project inspired by my lovely upline Michelle who created a similar project using the Blooms and Wishes stamp set.

This set is made up of 7 cards which I housed in this lovely little presentation box (instructions for the box can be found here thanks to Lyssa at Song of My Heart Stampers). I used up little scraps of DSP to make my decorative panel on the front of my box.


Here are the 7 cards that fit inside the box. I used the In Colors 2016-2018 as my color scheme combined with Pear Pizzazz. I also used highlights of the Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper alongside the Sunshine Sayings Bundle to create my sentiments.  I also added washi tape from my washi stash.


I thoroughly recommend returning to a one sheet wonder if you haven't had a go for a while. It is a fun and super quick way to create a whole series of cards along one theme. And the set as a whole would make a lovely gift.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment