Wednesday 22 June 2016

A Wedding Wishes Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovely crafters. How goes your week so far?

My sister was a bridesmaid at the weekend for a school friend and asked me to make a wedding card for the happy couple.


I knew the colour scheme for the bridesmaids was a dark purple so I created this card using Elegant Eggplant highlights with Very Vanilla for the main base and top layer.

I used my Floral Affection and Fluttering Embossing Folders to emboss pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock which I then used to punch two Sweetheart shapes. I layered the hearts over my wrapped Linen Thread.



For my final details I added a Linen Thread bow to my floral heart. I then stamped the 'Wedding Wishes' from the Rose Wonder stamp set and added a few tiny pearls for added sparkle.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment