Wednesday 29 June 2016

A Swirly Bird Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty lovelies. How has your week been? We spent a lovely week in the New Forest last week. We hired a caravan for the week and enjoyed swimming, a bit of sunshine and exploring the forest as well as a day out at Peppa Pig World which the girls loved.


I have a card created with the Swirly Bird bundle paired with the gorgeous new In Colors. I love the versatility and simplicity of this card. I used the swirly die cut as the base for my wreath. I then stamped and hand cut my elements which I then mounted over the wreath with dimensionals. I finished with tiny basic pearls.

I stamped the Celebrate from Thoughtful Banners as my sentiment.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment