Wednesday 8 June 2016

A Swirly Bird Boat Thank You Note from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies.

How is your week going? What beautiful weather we are having. The Isle of Wight is positively beaming with sunshine. I am keeping my fingers crossed the sunshine holds out for the weekend and the Isle of Wight Festival. I haven't been for a few years now and I am so looking forward to some good live music (Queen with Adam Lambert are headlining on Sunday. I am super excited!).

Over last weekend I demonstrated for two groups of lovely ladies showing them all the loveliness of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I chose the Swirly Bird bundle for our make and take (which I will share with you later in the week). I wanted to demonstrate how versatile the stamp set is so created my hostess thank you note with the same set. I came up with this sea scene.

I used a Whisper White Notecard as my base and stamped the swoosh from the Painter's Palette stamp set in Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Pool Party for the ombre style sea. I then stamped the sun in Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder  (I stamped the middle circle on scrap paper and cut around it and raised on a dimensionals).


I stamped the boat on to scrap paper. I pieced the boat together using the various stamps in the Swirly Bird stamp set. I stamped using Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim and Watermelon Wonder. The final touch is the Thank You from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set (I love a handwritten style sentiment).


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment