Monday 23 May 2016

An In the Meadow masked card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your crafty weekend? Mine was a super busy one. I held my monthly class with 7 lovely ladies on Saturday where we got to have a play with the new In Colors and some sneak peek products. Then most of yesterday was spent reorganising and sorting out my craft space. I have moved my craft area from one of the spare rooms to my bedroom. So I have been setting up a new space which has meant lots of organising and sorting. I'm not quite there yet. But it is coming along nicely. And I have unearthed lots of lovely things I'd forgotten I had ;0)

I have a simple masking card to share today which uses the In the Meadow stamp set. The colours for this card are Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron. I cut my Whisper White banner first and stamped the deers. I then created a mask of the deers with a post it note. I adhered over the top of my Tip Top Taupe stamping. I was then able to stamp my Mint Macaron mountains over the top.


I layered my Whisper White banner over Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe DSP banners. I added the 'Dear Friend' from Cottage Greetings and finally embellished with Basic Pearls.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment