Friday 27 May 2016

A New York Bucket List Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters! Hooray for Friday. I have a busy day ahead continuing work on the big crafty destash and reshuffle. Cannot wait to get my new space all tidy and finished. You'll know where to find me for the rest of the day.

I have also been busy writing out my LOOOONG shopping list for the new catalogue launch on Wednesday. If you'd like a copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue please let me know and I'll pop one in the post to you. Alternatively, I'd love to place an order for you and get new goodies sent direct to your door. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with any questions.

I have a Mint Macaron scrapbook page to share with you today. This was another creation I made for the Telford Stampers Showcase using a sneak peek product called Painter's Palette. This is a very creative little stamp set with brush strokes and an easel. I used the brush stamps to create the background of my Mint Macaron cardstock.


For the rest of the scrapbook page I used the Memories in the Making bundle of products including the Project Life cards and accessories. I love how the accessory packs include alphabet stickers for creating titles for your Project Life pages or traditional 12"x12" pages.

 I used one of the watercolor die cuts to create my camera embellishment. I used Mint Macaron ink and an aqua painter to give the water washed effect over the camera. I then mounted the embellishment with dimensionals (adding an extra layer to the circle centre to make it stand away from the main body of the camera).


I loved creating this little banner at the top of my page with the embellishment kit.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment