Wednesday 18 May 2016

A Memories in the Making Valentines from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very happy Wednesday to you.

I've been having fun with Stampin' Up! Project Life cards to make today's card. I wanted to experiment with the different designs to see what kind of card I could come up with.

The colour theme for this card is Watermelon Wonder so I picked cards from the Memories in the Making cards pack and then used embellishments from the Accessory Pack to finish the card.



I love the layered designs of the Project Life cards which goes to show that the cards can be used for a lot more than scrapbooking. I love the simplicity of layering all the little bits and bobs from the Accessory Pack. The packs contain alphabet stickers, shapes, wooden die cuts, washi tape and embellishments. Fun to add to cards or scrapbooking projects. 


If you love these Project Life cards they are only available while stocks last until May 30th. Once they are gone they are gone. They are retiring at the end of this catalogue. There are lots of new lovely goodies coming on June 1st. If you'd like a copy of the new catalogue just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get one in the post to you.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment