Friday 15 April 2016

A You're Sublime Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafters. I have another On Stage swap inspired card for you again today. Again, I used the original swap to create my card. I didn't take down the name of the Demo who made the swap. Please let me know if you come across this and I will give full credit.

I loved the showcasing of our 2015-2017 In Color Cucumber Crush paired with the You're Sublime stamp set. This card layers coordinating cardstock, ribbon and DSP to really show how perfectly Stampin' Up!'s products work together.


The frog is coloured with a Cucumber Crush ink pad and a blender pen. By colouring and layering the ink you are able to get the varied tones of green.


Thank you for popping by today. I'll be sharing my swaps for Telford with you on Monday so do hop back then.  Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, or any of our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment