Wednesday 23 March 2016

Birthday Bouquet Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday crafty friends.

The end of Sale-A-Bration is fast approaching. You have until the end of March to place your qualifying orders of £45+ to receive your choice of Sale-A-Bration freebie. This years product selection is my favourite of all the 6 years I have been with Stampin' Up! 

And in good news, Stampin' Up! still have a limited quantity of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration products that were initially only available until February 16th, including the exclusive Hello stamp set I used for today's card. So if you missed ordering one of the exclusive earlier freebies you have the opportunity to get your hands on them until March 31st (or until they are all sold out).

For today's card I used Pool Party and Blushing Bride to coordinate with the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Papers. I started by heat embossing the 'hello' using gold embossing powder. I also stamped a small 1/2" wide piece of Pool Party using my Gold Encore with the 'Birthday Girl'.



Once I placed my sentiment I fussy cut the three flowers from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper and raised them with Dimensionals.

The Stampin' Up! DSP is so beautiful that I sometimes like to create a card giving the designs centre stage and being the focus of the card. It also shows how well simple accented stamping works alongside our fantastic paper designs.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment