Wednesday 16 March 2016

A Rose Red Flowering Fields Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafty friends and welcome to Wednesday here at Stampin' Sarah HQ.

I have a thank you card make to share with you today that I created for a recent party hostess. I loved the simplicity of simply stamping and colouring.

For this card I used a Crumb Cake card base layered with Whisper White. I stamped my Flowering Fields floral outlines with Memento Black ink. I then used my Rose Red and Mint Macaron ink pads with my Blender Pens to colour my flowers. I simply used more ink layered to give the darker areas.


I added a strip of paper from the Love Blossoms 6" x 6" paper stack to cover the bottom of my flower stems. I also added a strip of Metallics Glitter Tape (a FAB Sale-A-Bration product only available with an order over £45 until March 31st). The sentiment is from Endless Thanks. The final detail was the Botanical Garden Jewel.


In other (sort of) crafty news here on the Isle of Wight I have an amazing display of growth from my Mother's Day butterfly blooms basket. I've placed it on my window sill in the kitchen and it has gone completely loopy growing. Cannot wait to see what all the flowers become.

And one more little crafty share. Today is my other half's birthday. My Mum baked the choccie cake layers for the middle and I wanted a little inspiration for the decoration so popped on Pinterest. Here is my take on a KitKat/M&M cake. I dread to think how many Slimming World Syns are in this cake as I used 2 packets of M&Ms, a melted bar of Dairy Milk and 16 x 2 finger Kit Kats for the decoration alone! Wowsers! But the girls enjoyed decorating it and Sam loves his chocolate so I think it is a winner.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment