Monday 21 March 2016

A Honeycomb Happiness Easter Treat Tote from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafters. Welcome to a new crafty week here on the Isle of Wight. So much to share with you and so many makes to post before Sale-A-Bration finishes on the 31st. I have been having fun over the weekend with my lovely card class ladies and creating a few little Easter projects.

The first of this weeks shares is this little Easter Tote Box. I got the idea for the little tote from Angie Juda's website Chic N Scratch. This uses a piece of DSP (I chose Birthday Bouquet DSP) measuring 5-1/2" x 6-7/8". It is super simple and can be embellished for any occasion. I chose to add the little chick from the Sale-A-Bration Honeycomb Happiness stamp set. I stamped with Memento Black ink and coloured with So Saffron and Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers.


I mounted the little chick on to coordinating DSP and a scallop circle punched from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. 

At the class on Saturday we filled our Totes with these little Easter treats ready for the Easter weekend. I have tucked my two samples away to give the girls over Easter.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment