Tuesday 15 March 2016

A Happy Birthday Punch Art Mouse Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Tuesday to you. I am a bit later posting this week due to a crazy start to Monday. I was out super early walking yesterday getting in a bit of training for my Walk In Her Shoes challenge next week. Click on the link to find out more (or to sponsor me)- I'll be walking 10,000 steps every day for a week in solidarity with women and girls from the poorest countries around the world, who spend their days walking for water.  Yesterday I over did it a bit. I did 10 miles (and I forgot to wear my pedometer!). I am very achey today.

But back to crafting. Today I have a card I made with my Mum for her to give Sylvie for her birthday. I don't often sit down to play with my punches to create punch art. I really enjoyed creating this little mouse.

I used colours from the Subtles colour family for this card. I started with the stamped flowers in the background from the free Sale-A-Bration Botanicals For You stamp set. I used Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride and Pool Party for the stamping.

For the house I used a range of circle punches to create the ears and body.


I used the Word Window punch for the arms and legs. I added the banner punched using scraps of floral DSP. I used my Rotary Alphabet stamp to create the 'Happy' and the Birthday is taken from Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set. The mouse's face was created using elements from the Playful Pals Photopolymer Stamp Set.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment