Friday 25 March 2016

A Floral Masked Wreath Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies and a very happy Good Friday to you all.  I hope you have lots of fun craftiness planned for your day. We are off to the RSPCA Easter Fayre later so the girls can take part in the Easter Egg Hunt. We have had an unusually early start to the day due to raised excitement levels.

I have a stamped floral wreath card to share today. This uses a whole selection of floral stamp sets and a 2" punched post-it note mask.

Once I positioned the punched circle I layered my floral images around the edges using Garden Green, Crushed Curry and Night of Navy.


Once my wreath was stamped I removed the mask to stamp my Watercolor Words sentiment and I then finished with a Botanicals Jewel for a bit of sparkle.


As I was up so early this morning with my over excited girlies I had a bit of time to finish my 6th cross stitch owl. This one was designed in blackwork. I chose to add colour to my design so stitched in lovely Spring colours (which I only just realised match my needle minder Joy). 


Wishing you all a lovely Easter weekend. Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment