Monday 7 March 2016

A Bright Botanicals for You Celebration Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafters and welcome to a new crafty week.

I had a lovely weekend sharing craftiness with friends and celebrating Mother's Day. My Mothering Sunday began with a delightful Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks (yes I know its not Christmas but it is my favourite of all the flavoured Lattes and all the time they still have the syrup I am happy to keep the festive flavour all year round!). Then we celebrated the day with an afternoon tea with my Mum. She'd made lots of different flavoured scones which were DE-LIGHT-FUL!

I have another of our card class makes from February to share with you today. I love the Botanicals for You Sale-A-Bration stamp set. This makes me happy when I stamp it. I love that you can't really go wrong as all the elements are designed to work together and overlap.

I chose the Brights as my colour scheme using a Daffodil Delight card base partnered with Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive inks. The main sentiment is stamped with my Memento Black ink.


I added It's My Party Enamel Dots to each of my 3d flowers which I punched with my Itty Bitty Punch flower. These flowers are great for  covering any little bloopers or ink splodges. Embellishments are always a perfect way to cover any little mistakes you might make while inking ;0)


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment