Monday 28 March 2016

A Birthday Bouquet Ice Cream Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Well we are coming to the end of a lovely 4 day Easter Bank Holiday weekend. We've had the delights of Storm Kate as well as choccie galore here on the IOW. We soldiered on despite the weather and moved our egg hunt (and accompanying BBQ) indoors. The girls loved it all regardless.

And while I am sure you have all indulged in lots of sweet treats over the weekend I have one more sugary themed treat to share today. This ice cream card uses the exclusive Honeycomb Happiness Sale-A-Bration stamp set which is now only available with a £45+ purchase until Thursday. I cannot stress enough that if you really love any of the Sale-A-Bration exclusives this is the last few days to place your orders.


For this card I used Pool Party and Blushing Bride cardstocks mixed with the Birthday Bouquet papers (for the ice cream design) and the Love Blossoms DSP for the paper pieced ice cream stack.


To get the patterned ice cream effect you simply stamp your ice cream image on different patterned papers and fussy cut them out. You can then arrange your ice cream stack as you'd like on your card.

I finished by stamping my sentiment on to a Decorative Label and embellishing with Subtles Candy Dots.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment