Saturday 13 February 2016

More Tin of Cards Creations from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy Saturday. I've woken to rain and cold outside. So what better way to spend your day then crafting and creating with friends. I have a lovely group of ladies spending the afternoon with the Tin of Cards Project Kit this afternoon. 

Today I am sharing the 4 cards I made with the lovely die cut heart swirly card base. This is my favourite of the 4 card bases as I love the swirly doodles around the die cut area.

Again I have mixed up each of the designs and mixed up the elements I used on each card.

This is the card I shared earlier in the week. This follows the kit instructions. 

I used one of the gold foil shutter elements behind the die cut area. I then embellished the heart with one of the epoxy gold hearts.


You can't really tell from the picture but the DSP is stuck to the inside of the card on this one giving a window effect.

This is my favourite of the four cards. I used the leftover piece of DSP from the organisation tabs inside the tin to create this card. I love the simplicity of the stripes and Mint Macaron. Plus I like to use as many of the elements as possible and I had a few of the white banners leftover at this point.


Don't forget it is still Sale-A-Bration (until the end of March). If you purchased the Tin of Cards Project Kit and coordinating stamp set plus a Snail Adhesive you'd be able to choose a Sale-A-Bration freebie as an extra. Who doesn't love a free crafty gift?


There are three ways to benefit during Sale-A-Bration.

Here’s the deal: for every 60 €/£45 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.


Note: Pages 4–15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (5 January–31 March 2016); Pages 16–19 show limited-time products available only until 15 February.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming 16 February!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.


Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least 275 €/£200 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn 27 €/£20 more Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just 129 €/£99 and choose 45 €/£30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free. Click here to sign up direct and join my Inkin' Owls team.
 
Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Monday for more Tin of Cards craftiness. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment