Wednesday 20 January 2016

Going Global Embossed Love Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Weekly Deals Wednesday Crafters. Hop on over to my online store to check out this weeks deals, including some great reductions on some 3d item Bigz Dies.

Now on to today's craftiness. I have another Going Global project to share with you today using the full suite of products including the fab World Traveller Textured Impressions Embossing Folder which I used to create the background for this card.


My colour scheme for this card is Mint Macaron, Pool Party and Whisper White. I used my 2" Circle Punch to punch out the globe stamped image which I stamped over with the 'The Love Between Us' sentiment.

I added Subtles Candy Dots to embellish. I used matching tones of blue and green to compliment my colour scheme.


I love the simplicity of this card and I adore this suite of products. There are so many possibilities for this stamp and paper set to make great masculine cards for birthdays and Valentines Day. And Stampin' Up! have made purchasing coordinating products so easy in the Spring Summer catalogue. You could purchase the Going Global stamp set, World Traveller Embossing Folder, Going Places DSP, Going Places Cardstock Pack, a pack of Dimensionals and matching Subtles Candy Dots for £47.00 which would then mean you would qualify for a Sale-A-Bration freebie from the exclusive limited time Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Click on the images below to see these products in more detail.

Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Friday for another Going Global card project. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment