Monday 18 January 2016

A week of Going Global with Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday crafters. 

I hope you've had a good week so far. I've been getting to grips with my sewing machine over the weekend. I rustled up a grime guard for my cross stitch frame to stop my fabric getting dusty and dirty. I'll take a picture and share later in the week. I also squeezed a few hours in my craft room watching catch up Christmas TV (Big Fat Quiz of the Year anyone?). I managed to get quite a few cards made alongside some packs for my lovely new team members. I have welcomed three lovely new ladies to my team so far this month. Sale-A-Bration really is such a great time to sign up and join Stampin' Up! Visit the Join My Team tab for more info but in essence you get an additional £30 to spend in your Starter Kit (£99 for £160 worth of products).

I have three projects to share with you this week focusing on the Going Global stamp set from the Spring Summer catalogue. I got to try this stamp set at Convention in November and loved the constellation image straight away. It is such a lovely set with so many potential uses.

My first project uses a Night of Navy and gold theme. I used the constellation stamp to create a background and then heat embossed the globe image and punched with my 2" Circle Punch. 


I added Gold Metallic Thread behind my globe image and mounted with Dimensionals. I layered my card front over Champagne Glimmer Paper and Whisper White.


I've also been busy this weekend with a new cross stitching project. I have recently come across Stitch Alongs online. I never knew these existed. I think I might be hooked! I have signed up to the KLT Charting 2016 Owl Stitch Along (SAL). Every fortnight a new owl chart will be released and each person is free to stitch in whichever thread or colours they choose. My first owl has turned out lovely. I love all things bright and owl-y so he makes me very happy ;0) I'll be sure to share more as I go along as this project matches my blog perfectly.


Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Wednesday for another Going Global card project. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!) 

 -XXX-.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment