Wednesday 13 January 2016

A pair of Honeycomb Happiness Chicks from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies.

As promised I have a pair of cards I made with the gorgeous Sale-A-Bration freebie stamp set, Honeycomb Happiness. This stamp set has been designed to coordinate with the fab little Honeycomb Embellishments from the Spring Summer catalogue. These embellishments come folded flat and you simply open them out and peel the adhesive from the reverse.

My first card uses the Suite Sayings stamp set paired with the lovely little Honeycomb Happiness chick to create a happy little Easter greeting card.

I stamped in Blushing Bride and So Saffron and matched the inks with cardstock layers.


I paper pieced my chick by Stamping him on to So Saffron cardstock and cutting around him. I added the embellishment for his Blushing Bride coloured chest. The little flowers are from the Botanicals for You Sale-A-Bration set I used earlier in the week. I embellished these with tiny Basic Pearls.


My second card pairs the little chick with new product from the Spring Summer catalogue. I used the Party Wishes stamp set to create my balloon background in Old Olive, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point. I then stamped my chick on to Pool Party cardstock and fussy cut him again.


I stamped the greeting in Bermuda Bay and positioned my little chick so it looks like he is sat on top of the greeting. I finished the chick with a Mint Macaron Honeycomb Embellishment.

The balloon image is also from the same set as the chick. It is also designed to coordinate with the Honeycomb Embellishments for a little added texture and dimension to your cards.


As it is Wednesday don't forget to hop over and check out the new Weekly Deals. You can choose any of the lovely Sale-A-Bration items with every £45 you spend. Who doesn't love extra freebies with your order? If your order totals £150+, not only will your receive 3 free stamp sets, your order will also qualify for hostess rewards (at least £15 in extra product from any of our catalogues for free, including the exclusive hostess stamp sets featured in the back of all our catalogues).


Thank you for popping by today. I'll be back on Friday with a floral meadow-y card creation. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!) 

 -XXX-.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment