Friday 15 January 2016

A Flowering Fields Panel Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy Flowering Fields Friday. Today is the final day of my Sale-A-Bration week of sharing and I have two colour versions of the same Flowering Fields panel card to share with you today.

I just adore this stamp set. I love a floral set where you can layer up images and create different textures with your stamping. This is a stamp set worthy of being in the big catalogue and not just available for a limited time during Sale-A-Bration. But amazingly you can receive it for free with a purchase of £45 or more.

To create this card I stamped my floral images across the panel which measured 7cm x 12cm (I stamped using my Memento Tuxedo Black). I coloured this first card direct to the cardstock with my Stampin' Write markers. I then cut my panel in to 3 (each panel is 7cm x 4cm). 


I positioned my panels where I wanted them on the card and then stamped my Birthday Blooms sentiment in Tuxedo Black. I then mounted my panels with Dimensionals.

One final detail I added was to colour over the top of my flowers with my Wink of Stella Clear brush pen. This gives a lovely sparkly glimmer to the finished flowers.


I also made a second version using Blender Pens and my ink pads to give a subtler and softer colour combination.


 I added Basic Pearls under my Blushing Bride sentiment for a little extra embellishments.


We will be making this card at my Monthly Card Class on Saturday January 23rd. My monthly Saturday classes are £8 for 4 projects and a cuppa at my home in Newport (Isle of Wight) and I would love to meet you and welcome you along. Drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to book your spot or for more information.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!) 

 -XXX-.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment