Monday 16 November 2015

Save 20% on selected stamp sets for one week only!


Good morning crafters.

I am back from an amazing Stampin' Up! On Stage Live convention in Brussels. So many lovely new things coming up in the next few months and I have come home full of ideas and inspiration. I cannot wait to share some of the lovely projects and swaps I received with you.

But first I wanted to share this one week only promotion launched today. 20% off a fab selection of stamp sets. A great opportunity to pick up some favourite sets like Gorgeous Grunge or the Larger than Life alphabet set for a great reduced price. 

Here are all the sets and their lovely 20% off prices:




Click on the images above to click straight through to my Online Store to find out more. Or drop me an email on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with any questions (I can also be contacted on 01983 609249). I'd love to help. 

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment