Tuesday 24 November 2015

Downline 5 Year Celebration Gift from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

A very big Happy 5 Year Stampin' Up!-versary to my good friend and longest downline member Sandy. She joined this fab company a few months after I did back in 2010 and she has become a great friend during that time.

To celebrate I wanted to hand make her a little gift and, of course, a card too.

I came up with this Soft Suede and Marina Mist combo card with a little extra sparkle with my Champagne Glimmer Paper 5.


I used the Awesomely Artistic ink splatter stamp for the background and added the beautiful handwriting style sentiment from Cottage Greetings.

Detail and layering was added with the Chevron Ribbon, bakers twine, a punched Elegant Butterfly and bitty flowers with rhinestones.


And here is the gift I made for her. I bought this wooden drawer set from The Works with a view to either inking or wood burning. When I came to decorate I decided to cover with papers and add embellishments from my stash. I thought this little set of drawers would be perfect for storing embellishments or little crafting bits and bobs.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: