Monday 30 November 2015

A Fry Box Die Gift Bag from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafters ;0)

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Things certainly feel festive here with Christmas lights and music. Shame about the weather though. Our local lights switch on was cancelled due to the crazy wind and rain. Hopefully things'll calm down this week and we can get involved with a few more festive activities. And tomorrow will mark the start of my Christmas journal which I look forward to sharing with you over the next few weeks.

Today's creative share is a project from my November card class and is made with the gorgeous Home for Christmas Designer Series Papers with the Fry Box Bigz Die.



To make this gift box you just have to cut two of the Fry Boxes from your chosen DSP and then cut the sides from one of the boxes and then stick the bottom panels together (one on top of the other).  To create the handles I used my Large Oval Punch on each panel front and back.

To create the label I used the Making Spirits Bright stamp from the Among the Branches stamp set. I stamped using my Gold Encore pad and then punched with my 2" circle punch. I hung this from my gift box with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.


To finish we filled the gift bags with novelty Christmas choccies (not that all of them made it in to the bags). This would make a lovely little table favour or decoration to hang from the Christmas tree.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment