Wednesday 25 November 2015

A Cozy Christmas Quartet from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Earlier this month I hosted a Cozy Christmas product based class where I designed a series of projects to showcase this lovely Autumn Winter Catalogue stamp set.

I wanted to create a little set of Christmas notecards and envelopes with a matching box to keep them in. This is what I came up with.


I started by designing the box which I made using my Gift Box Punch Board. I wanted the box to be 3.25" x 3.25"x 1.75" so I used an 8" x 8" square of Cherry Cobbler. I created the 3" square note card bases (uses 3"x6" piece of card scored at 3") with the offcuts of my 12"x12" cardstock used for the box.

I then used small pieces of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Papers and my Stampin' Write Markers (and with an extra little bit of help from my Paper Snip Scissors) to create 4 little differently designed notecards.


I loved using the designs of the paper too embellish my cards. These little deers are just too lovely not to make the focus of a card. For this card I used my Home for Christmas Enamel Dots and Corner Trio Punch.


This is my favourite of this set of cards. I love the little cottage image and with the added Dazzling Details it felt very festive when making it. This is again embellished with the Trio Corner Punch and Rhinestones.


And lastly, here is the box I made to keep the cards and envelopes in (envelopes made with the Envelope Punch Board and Home for Christmas DSP).


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment