Friday 20 November 2015

A Cozy Christmas Hot Chocolate Gift Jar from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. Happy rainy Friday. I am sat contemplating a very wet walk to pre-school this morning. I am delaying the inevitable by talking to you instead.

I have a project to share from my Cozy Christmas product class earlier in the month. All my projects showcased different elements of the stamp set. I found these lovely little jars in my local discount store and thought they would be perfect for filling with hot chocolate, treats and marshmallows and decorating as a simple little Christmas gift for a friend or neighbour.


I started by creating the jar's belly band with strips of Night of Navy, Pool Party and Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper. I then punched two Decorative Labels and stamped the Cozy Christmas cottage on the Pool Party label. I used this label to cover the join in my DSP.


I added a little Dazzling Details sparkle to my label for extra sparkle.

I stamped a To and From tag with the cuppa from the Project Life Hello December Christmas stamp set and my Note Tag Punch. I tied this with Bakers Twine and attached to my jar to finish the project.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Thank you for sharing this! It will go into the archives of my brain!!!!

    ReplyDelete