Wednesday 11 November 2015

A Cozy Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I have another project to share today from my Cozy Christmas card class at the weekend. I saw a card very similar card on Pinterest and absolutely loved the use of the snowy chalet background paper (from the Home for Christmas DSP). Sometimes Stampin' Up!'s papers are too beautiful not to let be the focus of a project.

I used my Stampin' Write markers (Hello Honey, Real Red, Soft Sky & Garden Green) to colour the sentiment and then layer over Real Red & Pool Party cardstock.


I used a length of Jute Ribbon to wrap around my card and then finished with a Snowflake Element layered with an Iced Rhinestone.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment