Wednesday 7 October 2015

To You & Yours Star Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I've been having fun with the To You and Yours Card Kit again.

I love the simplicity of using a kit. Everything you need to make these sparkly shaker cards in one place. All you need to add is ink and stamps of your choice. I've used Encore Gold to create the stars to match the star outline for my window.


Within the kit is this lovely snow sparkly glitter. I love using it to create these fun little snow scenes.


Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly Deals by clicking over to my online store. 

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment