Monday 5 October 2015

Thankful Forest Friends Birthday Greeting from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Morning crafters.

I have another of my birthday makes that I created for my sister to share with you this morning.

This is a 6" square card. I used a piece of scrap green cardstock for the base layered with the striped print from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack. 

I created my bear layer with the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. I stamped the bear and fox from Thankful Forest Friends. Then coloured the Autumnal swirl direct on to the stamp and created a frame around my animals.


I finished my card by adding the Celebrate sentiment from the Expressions Natural Elements. I also added Into the Woods Elements details at the top of my card.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment