Friday 16 October 2015

Cheerful Season Flip & Fold Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. 

How was your week been? It has been a little hectic here what with getting back in to routines and tackling the washing mountain after our holiday.

I have a make from my September card class to share with you today. This is a Flip & Fold fancy fold card. I'd seen one on Pinterest and thought it would look perfect in the bold  Cheerful Season Designer Series Paper.  I used this fantastic Youtube tutorial from Beth Beard to get the basic template for my card correct. I love how you use the triangle you cut from the top to form the reverse pattern flipped bit at the bottom. I love any design that is economical with the Designer Series Paper.


I created a belly band from contrasting DSP from the same set and then added the floral centre piece. I simply picked a flower from the DSP and punched a circle which I then layered over a scallop circle cut from Silver Glimmer Paper.

This is the sentiment I created for inside my card using the Berry Merry stamp set.


I created two samples for my class in two different paper designs. I absolutely adore the bauble papers.


I just love the contrast and bold design of this card in these papers. And I've just noticed in the pic above one of the cards is upside down. Oops. You get the idea ;0)


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at your own crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project like this one too (no crafting experience necessary!). And until November 3rd Hostesses earn an extra 3% in freebies on parties over £200 in sales!!! A perfect time to get your hands on some lovely Christmas crafting stash and earn free product at the same time.

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment