Monday 19 October 2015

A Very Cozy Christmas from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello Crafters. Well I made it. I've managed to post today even if I'm 12 hours later than normal. It was more a case of finding the time to photograph my projects than anything.

Today's projects are inspired by an earlier card I made for a Christmas Crafty Party with some friends. I had designed a project using Berry Merry and had 4 of my blank kits left over. I found them amid the mess on my craft desk and decided to make 4 different cards using the same card base and style.

In honor of my upcoming Cozy Christmas class on November 7th (£26 to include project kits, the Cozy Christmas stamp set and half a pack of the Home for Christmas Designer Series Papers- booking closes on October 24th) I decided to use the stamp set to make my differing cards.


I adore this 'Magic of the Season' stamp. I used my Stampin' Write markers in Old Olive, Real Red and Night of Navy to colour my stamp and give this multicolored effect.

I had a bit of a disaster with my magic sparkles. I created the Christmas magic with different coloured glitter (including the lovely Dazzling Details). It was all in lovely little sparkly dots. And then I turned the card over to glue my layers forgetting the wet glitter. I tried my best with a piercing tool to reshape my glittery dots but they all blended in to one. Oh well, these things happen. It still looks a little magical.

I finished with a strip of glitter ribbon and Home for Christmas Designer Buttons.


The second of my creations was created again with my Stampin' Write markers coloured directly on to my stamps.

I added a little extra sparkle to my card with Vanilla Smooch Spritz over my Real Red base. It gives the card a lovely warm festive sparkle.



Thank you for popping by today. I hope you'll join me for the rest of my Cozy Christmas crafting projects that I'll be sharing at the end of the week. I'll have a new project for you on Wednesday which uses some of our lovely festive washi tape. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment