Wednesday 21 October 2015

A Season of Cheer Washi Tape Wednesday from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello Weekly Deals Wednesday crafters.

If you follow me on Facebook you may have noticed my new cover photo. It is a fancy angle picture of this card which I created with my Star Framelits and Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape.

I fancied a change and something a little festive for my Facebook pages and thought these stars would be perfect.


I created this card by covering a few Whisper White scraps with strips of Season of Cheer Washi Tape and then running them through my Big Shot with the Star Framelits.

I created different sizes and cut windows from the middle of some to add embellishments.

I added Iced Rhinestones and Basic Rhinestones along with a Star from my pack of Home for Christmas Designer Buttons.

The sentiment is from Cozy Christmas. I coloured the stamp with Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment