Friday 30 October 2015

A Season of Cheer Paper Bauble from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

I have something a little different to share with you today. I was flicking through through the catalogue and came across a picture which features these paper baubles made from Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper. I love how jam packed the pages of our catalogues are with ideas of things to recreate yourself.

I decided to have a go at making these baubles using my 2.5" Circle Punch and a pack of glue dots.


  1. To create this I punched 12 circles from my designer paper. 
  2. I folded in half and stacked my circles (to get a balanced symmetrical design I divided my two paper designs in to two piles (A design and B design) and then stacked them ABBAABBAABBA). 
  3. Once I stacked my 12 circles I staples the stack at the top and bottom (right in the crease of the fold). 
  4. I wrapped a length of bakers twine through the middle to serve as the bauble hanger. 
  5. I then started gluing the layers together. Using a glue dot I alternated between placing a glue dot at the top and bottom of each layer. This is how you get the alternating wave pattern to your bauble.

Here is the catalogue picture that inspired today's project. I love how all these projects work together.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I never saw the baubles either! I am going to peruse the Catty a little closer, Thank you for sharing this great idea! Oh, and also the instructions!

    ReplyDelete