Friday 23 October 2015

A Merry Cozy Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Friday crafters.

I have another of my quick Cozy Christmas makes to share today. Booking closes for my November 7th Cozy Christmas class tomorrow (class fee £26 to include the Cozy Christmas stamp set and half a pack of Home for the Holidays DSP). Drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to book your spot.

I once again coloured direct on to my stamp with my Real Red, Old Olive and Night of Navy Stampin' Write Markers.

I added a strip of Glitter Ribbon embellished with Iced Rhinestones to make the scene look a little more snowy and wintery.


Behind my ovals I cut a small piece of Jute Ribbon to add a little more texture and shape to my card.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment