Tuesday 27 October 2015

A Berry Merry Emboss Resist Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. Hope your weekend was full of craftiness and creative mojo. I have an emboss resist card to share with you this morning. I was browsing Pinterest last week and came across an emboss resist card using green/blue/turquoise colouring. I just fell in love with the colour combo.

So I decided to have a go at my own take on the emboss resist technique. I combined the poinsettia from the Reason for the Season stamp set with all the component parts of the Berry Merry stamp set to create my own clear embossed frame around the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment.

To create this effect you just need to use your embossing buddy to take out any of the static from your cardstock. Then stamp your images with Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder. Once heated you can then ink over your images to make the embossing pop from the background colour.


I covered my Whisper White layer with sponged Pear Pizzazz and swirled in Tempting Turquoise. I then sponged Island Indigo around the edges of my design. 

To finish I added Pearls in differing sizes and used my Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add an extra dimension of coloured sparkle.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment