Thursday 17 September 2015

Watercolor Wishes Kit Makes from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Today I have some makes from my monthly craft group to share with you. We get together once a month at a friends house to chat, eat cake and do a little crafting. Some months we choose a kit and then create together. Last month we picked the Watercolor Wishes cardmaking kit for our evenings makings.

Here is what I came up with:


I love the Stampin' Up! kits. They contain everything you need to just sit down and create- stamps, ink, acrylic block, dimensionals, embellishments. Sometimes when I am in a crafty mood but lack time or mojo I sit down with one of the kits and just enjoy making with a set amount of stash in front of me.


The Watercolor Wishes Kit comes with a beautiful handwritten style sentiment stamp set (I love the kit for these stamps alone). 


The flowers and sequins are all part of the kit, along with labels and layers, and make matching up embellishments and colours so simple.


I'm a day late with this week's Weekly Deals. My favourites from this week's selection are the Fringe Scissors and the Brights Buttons.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment