Friday 11 September 2015

Festive Flower Punch Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Friday. What are your plans for the weekend? I have a Tin of Cards Kit with my name on. I cannot wait to get started on the contents. I'm thinking it would make a perfect Christmas gift for someone. 

I have creation I came up with using the Festive Flower Builder Punch and matching Reason for the Season stamp set (available as a bundle together). I love the effect of the built up festive flower. I punched all the component parts in Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi cardstock. I then used glue dots to layer my flower together. I love that the punch has different sized petals to give you this lovely layered effect. 

I also made sure to fold each petal slightly before adhering to give the flower added dimension.



I added the detailing to the leaves with the matching stamps (designed to fit each sized leaf/petal perfectly). The sentiment is also from the Reason for the Season stamp set.

The corner detailing was added using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment